We at sound.me are thrilled to have you on board as a creator and we have some exciting news to share with you today.
We have recently launched a new feature that will help increase your earnings and also help get you more campaigns. To make sure that you can take advantage of this feature and see all the available campaigns, we kindly ask you to enable your GEO location setting.
Enabling your GEO location setting is very simple and can be done in just a few steps. Once it’s enabled, you will have access to a whole range of amazing campaigns to participate in, and earn even more money from your content!
We truly believe that this feature will enhance your experience with sound.me, and we can’t wait for you to try it out.
Below are the instructions on how to enable GEO location
1. Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and select “Privacy.”
3. Select “Location Services.”
4. Make sure the toggle switch for “Location Services” is turned on.
5. Scroll down to find the list of apps that use location services.
6. Find Sound.me app
7. Choose the “While Using the App” option to allow the app to use your location only while you’re actively using it.
1. Open the “Settings” app on your Android device.
2. Scroll down and select “Location.”
3. Make sure the toggle switch for “Location” is turned on.
4. Scroll down to find the list of apps that use location services.
5. Find Sound.me app
6. Select the “Permissions” option.
7. Select the “Allow only while using the app” option.
Thank you for being a part of our community, and we look forward to seeing all the incredible content you create!