As a content creator, it’s important to ensure the quality of your work to attract sponsors and build a successful career. Sponsors have certain expectations and guidelines for their campaigns, and it’s crucial to follow them closely to ensure the best results.
At our platform, we take content quality seriously, and we understand the importance of adhering to campaign guidelines. By following the directions provided, you’ll increase the chances of getting your posts approved by sponsors, which can lead to more campaigns in the future.
To ensure that your content meets the expectations of sponsors, pay attention to the campaign guidelines and ensure that you understand them thoroughly. Take the time to craft content that’s not only creative and unique but also aligned with the brand’s messaging and values.
By following these tips, you’ll create content that’s not only of high quality but also meets the expectations of the sponsors. This will help you to build your reputation as a reliable and professional content creator, and ultimately lead to more opportunities in the future.
Quality content is a requirement for all videos that are submitted into campaigns by creators. Failing at any of these points will get your submissions rejected. These include:
- Do not talk over the promoted sound in the video. The sound has to be fully audible at 100% volume level. (Unless requested in the directions)
- Make sure the video you’re submitting is no less that 10 seconds long (unless the promoted sound is is shorter than 10 seconds)
- Video must remain in your profile for at least 45 days
- Do not showcase any products. These videos should not be commercials for some product or service. Your video should be personal.
- Cannot perform dangerous or illegal acts in the video. Keep it fun and safe.
- Videos cannot contain someone else’s video content. No copyrighted clips as well. The content should be yours and yours only.
- Videos cannot be of a single image. Please put some effort into your videos.
- Only use the link and promoted sound posted in the campaign do not replace the sound, change the link etc.
- You must be present in the videos, no objects will be accepted
- Follow the directions as specified